Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Some more information on Crezendo

The other day I wrote on the controversy surrounding the Crezendo Condom from Hindustan Latex. Since then there has been an explosion of visitors to my blog.

Sex really sells!

While searching for more information about the product, many people visited my blog. This made me search too.

And I found a very hilarious account on this link http://kennysia.com: Ansell vibe4u Vibrating Condom Review

Also, as this product sells for AUD (Australian Dollar) 12 in Australia, you can make a killing exporting it from here by buying it for Rs 125/- (Less than 3 AUD) and selling it for 12. How's that for a profit.

Please send generous donations to me when you are able to capitalize on this idea

1 comment:

Bhopale said...

So you got vibrations from Crezendo, and you want to repeat the experience ? By the way, the link on vibrating condom is real fab (-:

Towards a just society....

Pure human greed is ruining our lives. We have become exploitative of our fellow human beings. Those who are involved in this game, cre...