Thursday, April 24, 2008

How To Handle Customer Complaints


By Kevin Stirtz, Stirtz Group LLC


Fifteen years ago I had a complaint at a very well known Italian restaurant in Minneapolis. I still remember how badly the employee responded to my concern. In fact, I’ve used it in my customer service seminars. It shows the power we all have to give our customers a memorable experience.

Here are some rules I teach in my seminars to help people handle customer complaints. If you and your staff follow these rules you can turn unhappy customers into loyal cheerleaders for your business.

1. Listen completely

Give them your complete attention. Don’t multi-task. Don’t “half-listen”. Write down what they are telling you and get specifics from them. Then confirm that you understand. Focus only on them.

Read rest of the article here http://www.customerthink.com/blog/how_handle_customer_complaints

No comments:

Towards a just society....

Pure human greed is ruining our lives. We have become exploitative of our fellow human beings. Those who are involved in this game, cre...